I’m always on the look-out for resources that can help me be a better version of myself.
I know it’s simply a list, but there’s a lot of good stuff out there, and it’s sometimes impossible to find them when you’re not able to think clearly. So here it goes:
- University of Wollongong’s site Project Air Strategy combines a lot of resources into one easy-to-navigate page. Go on, check it out! Project Air Strategy
- I’ve referenced this in my last post, but The Mighty is a great site when you want to know you’re not alone in your suffering :. It’s also got plenty of articles on other disorders should you be suffering from a comorbidity TheMighty
- If you just want the facts and like myself, you prefer being given a set of tasks , this site will do just the trick Borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com
A few of the others below are mainly people’s narratives of their own struggles with the disorder. Warning : There might be triggers:
- She is a lovely person who recounts very honestly her life and struggles. She reminds me a lot of myself! 😀 MyBPDStory
- Another beautiful blog that’s worth browsing through anytime Beating-BPD
Okay that’s it from me! I’ll keep updating as and when I find more resorces from all the lovely people out there!